Tuesday 1 July 2014

A bit of scrapbooking for The Craft Barn

Good morning peeps.
Just a quick little post from me this morning. Grabbing a few moments to catch up on things. We've had a manic but pleasurable 5 day whirlwind of introducing my brother in law to England.  From stately homes like Knole, lovely gems like Ightham Mote, castles like Bodiam and Dover, from London to the White cliffs we packed a whole lot into the time! He left on Sunday leaving the rest of the family here so we have had a quieter day yesterday and today we're off again.

But before I go; over at The Craft Barn Blog today I've a lovely double layout using Maja Road and Tando Creative. There is a downloadable PDF too. I'd love you to pop on over for a closer look HERE so I'll leave you with some teaser photos.......





No comments: