Monday 7 May 2018

Mixed Up Monthly Challenge...........


Good morning everyone.
I trust that this finds you all well.  Today is the first post of the new Mixed Up Monthly challenge. I am so happy to be a part of this new team and hope you will join in the fun. Here in the UK today is a bank holiday so quite a few of you will be enjoying a lovely relaxing day. Unfortunately I am not one of them....so hopefully I have scheduled this post correctly !

So, welcome to our first Make It Mixed Media Challenge. Get messy with us and create mixed media marvels - you could even win a prize! The prize winner will be chosen at random, to give players of all experience levels an equal chance. The Design Team will also choose our favourite Project of the Month.
This months them is : TEXTURE:

 All the pictures, inspiration and information from myself and the rest of the team can be found over HERE along with the important How to join in details so I do hope to see you there.

Here is a hint of my contribution just to whet your appetite........


No comments: