Thursday 8 June 2017

Dusting off my art journal

Hi there folks.
I trust you are well.
Thought I'd pop on to share a couple of recent journal pages. I've neglected making time to journal which is a pity really as I always enjoy creating when I do take time.
Growing up, one of my favourite artists at high school was Georgia O Keefe and this page was inspired by one of her quotes. Working in pen, Distress Markers, a water filled brush and some Distress crayon I tried to create the feel of her style; with a touch of my own style tossed in too.




This next page is more of a mish mash of bits and pieces of things I had done while playing around so I put them all together on a page and tied everything together with my stamps, masks and distress inks. The photo is a vintage one from a bunch I picked up from a vintage shop




Hope you all have a wonderful day, till next time have a creative time.

No comments: