Wednesday 16 July 2014

The house is strangely quiet now.....

Good morning folks.
Well I did tell you that it would be a while but I'm back now and slowly picking up the pieces of my creative life.
For the last few weeks I've been taking time out showing off our beautiful land to our american family and it's been a blast. We are truly blessed to live in such a beautiful place. I didn't really get much crafting time so now I have a lot of catching up to do.
So, starting off I thought I'd remind you that I will be at the lovely Crafting Time in Shepreth, Cambridgeshire for my Pandora's box class on Sunday (20th July)
This pic gives you an idea of the style of project; lots of textures and lovely layers of paints. There are still a  few places left so if you fancy joining us for the day I'd love to see you there....
All the details can be found HERE

So, what else? Well, I made a quick little wedding card for some a little while ago which I forgot to share


Just a nice simple design using primarily patterned papers etc with a bit of detail added with Distress Markers and the Spritzer to tie in the elements.
Then, while I didn't have much crafting time I did manage to get my SIL and her daughter to have some crafting time....


Here they are busy working on the covers of their new Smash Books. Adding texture pastes and paints and generally having a good time.
So, just a quick little hello from me really, now to get my studio sorted out and some creating done before work..... have a lovely and creative day everyone.

1 comment:

Belinda Basson said...

I do like your box. I should be designing Saturdays canvas class, but instead I am getting inspiration on line...need I say more?