Saturday 8 March 2014

One of those weeks.......

Good morning friends
I trust this finds you well.
This week turned onto one of those weeks that nothing quite went to plan. You know those weeks where you think and begin the week with a list and a goal......should have known better. However, it is now Saturday and I have made some progress so here is a bit of a roundup for you.

Firstly, I'm over at The Craft Barn Blog this morning, sharing a Treasure Gold and Paste tag so I'd love it if you popped on over for a look. There is a full step by step PDF for you to download too.
So, what else, well, I finished a new journal, but more on that in another post, but here's a peek
 Then a couple of teaser pics from classes coming up in April and May..........

 Then, this delightfully garish concoction is at that inbetween stage; you know the stage I mean; The Oh no, it's not looking at all the way it does in my head stage! But I know it'll get there so I'm not panicking, and neither should you ladies if you are seeing this (It will be magically all together by the time class rolls around..)
 Then, I had some left over paint so I carried on working on this chap who has been sitting neglected for a while.
 I made some frames out of air clay ready to use later.
Oh, yes I also managed to finish my Tim Holtz March tag too but I'll pop that on a separate post later too.
So, all in all, it has been a busy week even though nothing quite went to plan.
Hope you all have a good weekend and manage some creative time too.

No comments: