Saturday 6 April 2013

Craft Barn Demo and opening

Hi there folks.
Been a full on busy but fun day here. Today was the official opening day for The Craft Barn in their new premises and what a great place the new shop is!  All light and spacious. Having seen it when it was still a storage barn I can only stand amazed at all the hard work Sandy, Ian and the team have done over the past months to get to this!


 Isn't it FABULOUS!!!!! Of course; I still get a thrill out of seeing my products on display too!
I had a great day demonstrating too, I had all my book cover kits and masks and I would like to say a huge thank you to you all for your kind words about them (and the nice dent in the shelf display at the end of the day too!) Did lots of stuff with the new Distress Paints; which I have to say, I am loving even more as I use them more too. It was strange to have a paint that reacts to water like the rest of the Distress range at first but as I am getting more familiar with them I am really liking them. I'll share some pictures of the tags tomorrow, along with some other book cover samples as I forgot to take photos and the light is not great now!
Susan managed to sneak a few pictures while I was "working"/chattering away too.....


 See, some peeps even took notes!
All in all it was great to see so many people there, lovely to catch up a bit with the lovely Kay, Chris, Helen and the rest of the gang. Now I'm tired, so time to rest with my copy of the latest Craft Stamper and relax.....

Don't forget, to celebrate,  Free Postage on UK orders and Free postage on orders over £30.00 for all other countries The Craft Barn until Monday.... So for all my American buddies who told me they want my masks and book kits; what are you waiting for? Here are the links LOL... Love you guys!

http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/section.php/12251/1/all-the-latest-releases

http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/section.php/12308/1/neil-walkers-designs

http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/section.php/12374/1/neil-walker-book-covers

7 comments:

woodandfabric said...

Oh my! I wish I could go!
Michelle

scrappymo! said...

Looks wonderful Neil and congratulation on your line of products. Wish I could have been there!

Lucy Edmondson said...

Great to meet you at last, Neil! Thanks for your demos and for talking to me about the distress paints - couldn't get the white one! Loved your book with the tiles on the front,

Lucy x

Helen said...

What a great looking space it is. Hope to be able to get there one day.

Francesca said...

I'm glad you had a good day, Karin & I were there on Friday, amongst all the boxes etc. I did get a couple of your book fronts ...so watch my space when I have done. Love francesca

Belinda Basson said...

So pleased to hear your stock moved well. Must be their great designs and even greater owner demonstrator capabilities! Well done!

Unknown said...

Fantastic Neil! Love the Craft Barn and wish that I could visit, but I live in Australia, so I get to just drool over your photos lol! I am glad that your products sold well...and so they should they are great!! I have just done my first demos at Craft Alive (travelling craft exhibition) for my local craft shop and I LOVED it!! I really enjoy visiting your blog :-). Have a great day!